Thursday, November 25, 2010

Hey you! I miss you!! But I don't want to update this at FB. It's ashame to admit this. Since you're not reading here. Right? I think you don't unless I ask you to visit me. I guess. hiak hiak hiak~ So, I can say whatever I want. I realized that I've been writing so much about you. Good sign bad sign? Well, I just had my dinner. Mc D nuggets and fries. I'm not going to have Mc D for weeks!! I swear!! ha-ha. 

After exam, I'm gonna work out as much as I can. I've stop working out for 3 weeks! Oh my god~~ Finally, I got the mood to study. Tomorrow, means later, I'm going to college and study. Weird. But no choice! I'm the stupid shit who doesn't know how to do the FM calculation. I need help. I hate exam! I hate exam! I hate exam!!!!!!

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...