Monday, November 15, 2010

Conclusion, if you live healthier, you will grow fatter.

I've gain some weight back on! Gee~ I want to kill myself!! Well, rushing for assignment these two weeks and mom is here, I didn't spend my time at Puchong I didn't have the chance to jog or play badminton.

p/s: Lesson learned. Please do warm up before playing anything. Warm up enough to avoid injury.

Slept for 4 hours. I can't wake up even though I want to. Addy called for assignment thingy and after we talk I continue being in a coma situation. [choi choi choi!] I mean continue sleeping. Finally when I gets up, i look for food. I opened the gift from Mercedes Benz and eat everything inside. I'm kidding. I just eat some cookies and junk food. This is my lunch and dinner duh!!!

Going to have breakfast with mom tomorrow morning. I'm being a healthy girl for 2 weeks. I'm fat. I want to lose weight! I want to be like one month ago! Everything back to SEPT & OCT!

p/s: I did miss you. In fact, every second I think of you. It's sucks!

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...