Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I accidentally kissed someone's butt when I'm going home. Alamak!! Nothing happen. Cause is just very gentle kiss. Not French kiss. ha-ha. Get home safety, took bath and editing the slide. I'm going to continue my drama though. Had a lot of gila babi jokes with Ganfu today. Laugh non stop while we were suppose to study. You know, things never change.

Tomorrow will be the presentation day. Sigh! I'm nervous actually. I don't know if I can present it well or sucks! I don't want to fool myself but I don't do my best. I know. Ha-ha. I deserve that. Who cares!!! Is not like I'm going to depends on the result already.

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...