Wednesday, November 24, 2010

能做红颜的女人是女人中的精品

Quick update as I mentioned not to skip a day of my daily life. :-)

Presentation today was okay. Our group did a great job today. Yeah! Can you believe that? We still got class on tomorrow! Jesus!!! Ha-ha. 830 in the morning. How I'm gonna start study for my final? I have to throw myself to Starbucks and study. Seriously. I'm not going to study at home unless I'm at someone else home.

Had lunch at Zanmai Sushi with Shirley and Ganfu baby. Full like gila babi and few hours later, hungry again. Study a little bit at foyer after the presentation. Well, I lie. I didn't study but starring at others and disturbing ganfu. Due to the peak hour on traffic, we stay back a little bit. As usual, talk crap and fool around. Get home and blog! ha-ha. I'm tired. I'm going to bed. I mean after few episode of my drama.

I guess god heard my prayers. Well, I'm not in any religious, but whatever. I'm happy. Read a post today from facebook saying [我想做一个爱你,懂你,想你,念你,却不拥有你的知己。] 我也想当一个这样的人。当你遇到困难,有烦恼,很郁闷的时候,你会来找我诉说。当你开心,快乐,想要人来疯的时候,你能和我分享。我当你最亲密的另一半,最了解你的朋友,最心疼你的傻瓜。然后靠着你,跟你谈天说地,没有任何间隔猜疑。
好啦,这两天心情特别好。因为有些事应验了。想你哟~

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...