"The Hermit says that you are selective and careful about your choices in relationships. This is good, clear thinking. Quality is important to you, and you want someone who is refined, well mannered, discreet, and with fine tastes. You will be meeting someone with class and distinction. However, it will be slow to sizzle."
Played the Tarot card. This is the result. And I think that's you!!! Hmmm... I mean in some way. When you look at someone, you don't want to look at their weakness. Transform it to their strength and things will turns out okay. It's not lying to myself, it's when you really like someone, you will accept everything they have.
Played the Tarot card. This is the result. And I think that's you!!! Hmmm... I mean in some way. When you look at someone, you don't want to look at their weakness. Transform it to their strength and things will turns out okay. It's not lying to myself, it's when you really like someone, you will accept everything they have.
No comments:
Post a Comment