Thursday, November 11, 2010

I feel bad for taking nap while all my group members were doing the assignment. I really really feel bad. But I was so god damn it sleepy that time. I have no choice.

Went to house viewing again right after class. Meet up with mom at One Utama and went to Mont Kiara together. Well, this time... I should say.... it's nice too. Everything is so nice and pretty. I got the feeling that mom's gonna buy this. Although the room is not that big, but overall is nice. Is not like I'm going to stay there forever. LOL. Still, I'm going to have my purple room with my Victorian or Old English Country style theme.

So, I'm going to do the assignment now.
Task: 1. Create the story board
         2. Radio Ads Script

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...