Thursday, November 11, 2010

Cry Without Tears

I regret to say I have no regret. When things change, I wanted it to back to before. When things goes my way, I say I have no regret. Now, things has change, I'm regret because things don't go like what I expected.

A wise women will silent, sit still and observe. I'm not the wise one. I keep on saying I want to solve the problem and so I keep on creating problem while it was suppose to let it be then things will turn ok. I don't have the heart to sit still. I want to know what happen. But sometimes, it's better to know nothing what the other is thinking or planning. It's better to keep quite and see. It's better to give up than holding on.

Do you believe in feelings? I do. Maybe I think too much. But I can feel that something is not right when there's a tiny little changes in attitude to someone. Yea. I hope I'm really thinking too much. I really hope nothing ever changes since I've made the decision. I don't want things to turns ugly. I don't know what I've done to make things this way. Do I want to spit it out and solve it? Yea! Definitely!! But I know, I just know... it will be more uglier. I'm terrified to lose anything. Including you.

I feel terrible now. Awful. Ridiculous. Ironic. Upset. Scare. Clumsy. Negative. Everything seems not right at this time. Can we spend some time to talk about it someday? Or we just let it be and after this peek period everything back to normal. Way back normal.

Good night! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...