I look like a dumb ass when I laugh suddenly. Every time you see me laughing, I'll told you I think of something funny. But most of the time, I think of what you've said and done. That make me feel so sweet and have a laugh just like that. I couldn't control myself. I kept all the things which related with you. I look back at the messages. I look like a fool. ha-ha.
Something bad happened to ganfu's car. Stupid thief, what's that good on robbing a wira? Are you nuts? Bodoh sial! Well, thank god ganfu was alright! Only the poor wira. I think he's gonna kena from his mom. ha-ha.
Gonna sleep now! Tomorrow going to study in the morning again!!! Starbucks! I love you~ Please! Make me you VVIP!!!
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Letter to my younger self.
Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...
-
Seriously, I don't feel like blogging. I'm sleepy all the time. I jogged and worked out. My abs sore. I have been ordered to do some...
-
从小学到中学,写作一直是我的强项。从来不怕写不出规定作文的字数,分数也是甲上。后来在高二的时候开始了写部落格的习惯。。嘿嘿。。其实那些回忆都已经删除了。都是一些营养不良的东西。Anyways 直到现在 我们必须要读了一篇又一篇的文章 提出相关的论点 然后quote 相关的作家 ...
-
On November, I finished the grading courses and I'm a certified gemologist. Happily coming back because I can finally work for real fo...
No comments:
Post a Comment