Sunday, November 28, 2010

Study More...?

I think I'm done studying Financial Management. Everything he asked us to study, I didn't skip any chapter at all. I hope I get good result. I don't know if I can remember everything, but technically, I'm good. ha-ha. So, today, I spent 6 hours at Starbucks again. Went there at 11. Went home at 5. The reason I went home early is because of not feeling really well. My heart is like keep on asking me to go home. Another thing is, I got coffee wasted. Ha-ha. I drank two black coffee of course with sugar and milk. But, maybe too much and I usually drink latte so I don't feel really well. So many people at there today. They saw me studying and yet they talk like everyone is deft. Or maybe today is Sunday, so they get to go wild a little bit. Couples are disgusting! Starbucks is a public location, you don't have to show us how madly in love you guys are. We are good, we don't need to know about that. Maybe you guys should get a room. I could only stare at my notes and coffee and phone. I can't look at other place, cause I don't want to see yo guys sitting on each other laps and make out. WTF!

Should I start reading Marketing Communication now? Should I? I'm so lazy. I usually won't be this hardworking. I don't know what's going on with myself. But, it's a good thing right? I worried that if i start reading new things, like other subjects, those information will mixed up. Ha-ha, it's ridiculous but I'm worried! You never know. So, the claiming of Starbucks expenses is not going to happen. I guess, I'm gonna earn it back from the concert. teehee. I was hesitating about using mom's card -- Nah! I'll get killed. Guess what?! I had Mc D for dinner again! I spend around RM40 today. Which is over over over budget. I wish mom is here, so I can use hers.  She's coming back soon by the way. I'm gonna get busy too. So many things to complete at December.

You've been missed!

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...