Saturday, November 6, 2010

I miss you. A lot. I told you I miss you every single day, is because I really do. As I said earlier, I pay too much attention on one thing, and it makes me depress, desperate and moody. I don't know since when it happens. I'm gonna stop it. I will. Still missing you every single day, but not pay too much attention on you. I don't want to disturb you cause I know yo got your own things to deal with. I don't want to sit here and wait for you all day long. I don't want to expect your text and hope that you're gonna reply me asap like I do. I don't want to be like before. This is not what I ask for. This is not what I told you. This is not in our agreement. 

Sometimes I felt that you miss me too, but not as much as me. Sometimes I felt that you're a little bit into me too, but not as much as me. All the time, I'm the one who put more into it. That's why.

Still, I love you. I know how great it feels to be love by someone. Especially when you're greedy. It feels god damn it fabulous! And I want you to feel that way. I'm sick! Ha-ha. I love you and miss you Q.


No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...