Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sometimes

In every girls life there will always be those three guys...the one she loves, the one she hates, and the one she cant get enough of...and in the end...they're all the same guy.

Did really a little bit of the assignment. Don't have the clue. Seems like I understand but not really that clear. I don't know if I'm at the right track.


When everything goes wrong somehow it will be a thing that's right. I think so.


There are many things to do in this coming week. I have to bring mom to report about her car on Sunday. Then we are going to send the car to the car centre to fix it. And then house viewing after my class.


Well, last Tuesday mom was alone at home. Dad went to TI and left her alone. I thought dad was back to China already and mom threaten me if I don't go home and dinner with her shes not giving me my allowance. Sigh!! I thought she got car at that time. I feel bad about it now. I should have cancel the PM trip with my babies. But, already pass. I just feel bad and non stop teasing by her. DUH!!


Suddenly, I went back to the negative mind like before. ISH!! By the way, I might have to start looking for place to stay. Bless me cukup cukup!!! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...