Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My turn to feeling not well. Maybe I ate a KitKat just now. Or maybe I didn't drink any water the whole day. It's quite a day for me! I spend 3 hours in driving and stuck in the traffic. Mom went back to Shanghai. The whole condo is a mess. The maid is coming on Friday. Means that I have to live in the mess for 2 more days. Yea, I'm lazy to clean all the mess cause I'm lazy. =S I'm gonna stay at Sg Buloh from now on. Why? Because those boys are having their holiday and I'm going to have my final exam. They will ruin my study mood. What a noble reason/excuse. Ha-ha.

 亲爱的,你真让人担心!

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...