Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Massive headache. I want to cuddle. I want a big big hug from you. I want to play with you.

Saying that I'm going to bed already, but can't really sleep. Thinking a lot of things. I wonder why I got so many things to think of. Well, turns out the result is okay. I'm glad that you're fine. I've been worrying.=(

Hey, your face appears in my mind so often lately. I thought we are a little bit cooling down since we talk lesser and we don't behave like we used to be. But now, we start talking back. Well, for 2 days it still count right? I guess. I never said never get tired of this kind of feelings. But, yeah! I enjoy it sometimes, and hate it sometimes.

My birthday is approaching! I hope you never forget what you've promise!!! I can't wait for it. =) If you can see me now, my smile is really big. Every time I talk to you, I smile. Even on MSN. Mom thought I'm crazy. You'll always say  type something funny, ridiculous, or lebih to make me laugh. I have try my best to hold it up and not to laugh in front of my mom cause I told her I'm doing my assignment instead of chatting with you. It's exciting to do things that we're not allowed sometimes.

Promise me you will be fine. I have to stop worrying. I miss you, mom.

p/s: If you know me well, you'll know which sentence is for you. XOXO.

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...