如果你懂得珍惜,你会发现你获得的越來越多。
如果你一昧追求,你会发现你失去的越來越快。
如果你一昧追求,你会发现你失去的越來越快。
Went to Harvey Norman again. Checked out the price and everything. Maybe I might ask someone to custom made my lounge chair. Cause the one I want was way too expensive! But it's comfy! I love it! I hope everything will be fine.
And hey! I missed you. Even though its useless for you to know this. But you know it feel so good to have someone miss you like crazy. Ha ha. I'm freaking crazy to write here. Will you ever know about this? I guess. Will you misunderstood all these days? Well, I'm actually talking about the same person here. There's only one person I always talk about. That's you!!! Surprise!!!! So lame... I know.
I'm so sleepy. I need to do the presentation slide. I need to study. I need to take pictures of the condo. I need to do everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment