Went to Tropicana City Mall with my babies and babi[s]. We watched Skyline which hardly for me to focus. The movie was okay. But I can't stop going to washroom and I can't stop laughing at the man in the movie. I keep on disturbing my baby G and told her that the man was so MAN!!! Even though the man is fat, but his serious face makes him looks man. Ha-ha!
Before the movie, we went to Sushi Tai, if not mistaken. But, the time was a little bit awkward.
I won't upload much pics over here. It's too freaking slow. So check out my
Facebook. We had a little chit chat over there and Mr Tiu took almost 200 of our pictures. I won't upload all 200 to my Facebook cause most of the pictures are ruined! Seriously!
After the lunch/tea time, walked around since the movie start at 7:15pm and we reach at 4:30pm. Why? Communication barriers. The boys went to Borders and I drag G to
Yume Jewelry and check things out. They got two outlets in Malaysia. One at Tropicana City Mall and another at Solaris Dutamas, Mont Kiara. In love with their
pinky ring
 |
| Pinky Ring |
,
bracelet
 |
| Bracelet |
,
customize necklace
 |
| Customize necklace |
, and don't know since when I'm in love with star shape thingy.
The Lucky Star
 |
| The Lucky Star |
,
Golden Plain Star
 |
| Golden Plain Star |
,
Moon and Star
 |
| Moon and Star |
. WTF, I name these 3 necklace myself. Ha-ha. Well, according to the sales lady, there will be new stock coming in for Christmas and promotion on 26/11 to 26/12. I'm gonna get myself a Christmas gift and Birthday present at here. Love the customize necklace pattern I choose is because I don't have to reveal my name when I wore it. Is like a dog collar though if you wear your name on yourself. o_O
We had our dinner at William's and I fetch baby G back, the boys headed for their game they've been talking since they see each other.
Now that I'm home. I'm gonna continue my drama. Was surprise that ganfu slept so early yesterday. No wonder he never reply my MSN. hmmmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment