Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thinking of getting a pet when I move into the new house. Well, I want Pound Pound. Rabbit won't bark, won't meow. In fact, rabbit won't make a sound. But, am I really have the condition to raise a life? I don't want to see it die like Pound and Dollar did. I just can't accept the fact. Until now, I still think of them. Maybe Pound, cause Dollar died very soon when she gets home with us. Poundy is my baby. I still love her as always. Everyone loves Poundy. She's amazing. Even though she's naughty, but she's my candy. So sweet! I wonder if I can find any rabbit like Poundy. I miss you baby~ No one can ever replace you.

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...