Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Went to house viewing after class. Well, today was the first day of my AV. I was in hell. I slept in HRM class, which I felt very sorry to the lecture. I'm so sorry Mr Chong.

Pick up one of mom's friend and went to my dream condo. It was so pretty at the 28th floor!!!! I love it! I can see everything. EVERYTHING!!! But, buying property is not like buying toys. Have to compare and view it again and again. View it in the day, view it in the night, view it at weekdays, view it at weekends. So many things to do. I'm going to see a lot of interior design magazine soon. I'm going to design my room. I'm so freaking exciting!!!

Went out for the whole day. Once again, postpone the assignment. Well, promise is never a promise huh?

p/s: I miss you. I felt like something has change between us. Seriously.

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...