Monday, December 13, 2010

Another Letter For You

I felt that everything around me changes very fast. People, stuff and environment. People changed, is like totally different and I don't know why. Stuff and environment changed in a good way and I like it. I don't know if I said something and made things different. Well, honestly, I don't like the people who changed. Yes, I'm talking about you. You've changed. Maybe is for my and your own good. Maybe the changes will be the better choice. I don't know if I still want to have the serious talk with you. Maybe something are just better left unsaid, just like what you said all the time.

The thing we have between us are precious. It's a good memory. Since non of us wants to mention it, then let's keep it forever. Never start never end. I do cherish this. 我们的默契,我们的心有灵犀,我们的一拍即合。真的很难得!可是我想我应该停止我的配合。我累了!我想对你说,就像当初我告诉你我心里的话那样。但是,已经没那个必要了。那么久了,你的举动你的回应,我想我也应该明白了。很感谢你。只是我要的答案还不是时候可以有结果。祝福你吧!ILY

I did shed my tear for my never started romance. Well, let's go with the flow. =] I'll always be there.

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...