Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Appreciate

As I mention at the last 2 post, I will stay home and be a good girl till Wednesday. Yeah!! I'm still a good girl now. I stay home, playing with the baby, jog, online, reading and day dreaming. 

Well, today granny had a little operation at her eye. Everything goes well. As usual, when I stay home, nothing special happen. Ha-ha. 30 more minutes later will be my birthday. The family members already celebrated. I received so much love which I really appreciate and cherish. I'm gonna write very long on the next post. To thank the family, friends and some stuff. 

By the way, I'm gonna add one more character into my life now. Please welcome Mr Stitch/ Sponge Bob. Ha-ha. Because he talks like Sponge Bob once and I called him Sponge Bob. But, I'm gonna call him Mr Stitch cause I love Stitch more than Sponge Bob. XP I will handle with care. I got lots of thought about this. I wanted to express it out. I will... apparently not now. Cause, I need to sit down and write with calm and quiet mood. 

I have to go out and say Happy Birthday to JoJo. We are sharing the same birthday on 29th Dec!! Yeah!!! I'm happy~

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...