Thursday, December 30, 2010

On The Birthday


Thanks to mom for raising me up. Thanks to Nicholas to educate me. Without you guys I am nothing. Thanks to the siblings Jeff and Johnny's unconditional fighting experience to make me strong and tough. XP Thanks to the family relatives to be good to me. Thanks to the friends, babies, babi[s], and the Stitch for treating me good and always allow me to do something crazy on you guys. Thanks to all of you for the best wishes for me. I woke up with so much love~<3 I am happy, satisfied and appreciate. I love you guys!!! p/s:Thanks to the biological father to be the sperm contributor. 



Celebrate my birthday the second time at Neway. From 1:30pm sing until 6:45pm. It was fun cause 4 of us don't have to share mic. Then we went to Pyramid and have dinner at The Garden. 

Thanks for the gifts. Love it. 

On this day, something special happened. It's official. Because the story won my heart. It's surprise. It's awesome. It's unbelievable, I can't believe how lucky I am. I'm crazy~ Ha-ha!

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...