Monday, December 6, 2010

Dress Hunting Failed

I haven't get my dress! Holy shit! I've been doing a lot of thing today. I went to Puchong and get mom's stuff. I sent those dirty clothes and some bed sheet to dry clean. Get my nails done at Giza Mall and I went for dress hunting. I saw a perfect dress that looks so cute! I didn't check at the price. By the time I went into the fitting room I was shock. It was RM598. Seriously! Unless Gracie get marry or else I won't buy a dress that cost that much. Ha-ha! Then I went to Starbucks take away coffee and food. I saw the little boy from last time that sang and dance 'I'm a Barbie Girl'. Ha-ha! He was still very active and talked so loud.

I'm home alone now. Not yet hungry but god damn it sleepy. I wonder what can I do except for watching the drama. What's going to happen on tomorrow? I don't know. I urgently need a dress and pay for my school fee. I haven't photocopy my syllabus and I haven't get my full set of result. Damn! I need to go! I seems so busy but I don't. What a stupid people.

I wrote the first story like I said yesterday in Facebook. I want to write something funny or I'm gonna write some story. I'm trying to convince mom to let me start the new school on April since the house is not yet ready and by the time she needs to move, I probably having my final exam. Which I will be over stress and die. The semester starts at January and ends at April. I don't want my new program's result to be like shit seriously. I don't know. But if mom let me do on April. What am I gonna do on this 4 months? I don't want to waste time. Work? Yeah! Possible. Be the driver 24/7? Maybe. Be my mom's control by phone servant? Absolutely! Especially that's the peek period on renovation and buying furniture, designing furniture, picking up stuff and bla bla bla.

I miss you my dear~ Oh ya! the outcome of my new hair color is awesome! Love it love it love it!

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...