Today I woke up with a bigggg smile. Cause I saw granny. She was here when I get up and gave me a super duper great big hug. I'm so in love. Jog for a little while and they are preparing tong yuen. We celebrate 'Dong Zhi' one day earlier cause on this day, everyone was free. Delicious!! Pictures will be here on tomorrow. Promise!!
Went to Tenji for dinner and apparently, Shyang-Yi wants to celebrate his birthday. So, the last dinner which we had at Tenji was for Shuyee. Does it mean we have to eat at there two more times?! Ha-ha! Joking!! Took a lot of pictures. The boys wanted to change their profile picture at facebook and so they want me to take their most handsome look.
Get home around 1030. I'm dead tired. I'm fat. Cause I ate a lot of Haagen-Dazs and Baskin Robbins. I have to jog longer tomorrow. Ish!! Okay~ good night baby!!

Oh!! There's a rumor! My cousin told me that there's a rumor about me having new boyfriend. Well, the truth is I'm not having only one new boyfriend. I have tons!! How cute and awesome my family could be?! But, they describe my 'boyfriend' tall and skinny good looking guy. Haha! Kakak will fly if he know this. DUH!!
No comments:
Post a Comment