Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Me, you and you.

How's my Monday? Well, I spent half of my day with babies again. Went to service my car and had lunch at Umai-ya Japanese Restaurant. While me and G was waiting for the car done, HP called and said my laptop were ready for pick up. We fetch Vince at Kelvin's place which Kelvin never get to join us cause his place is just our meeting point. WTH?! Ha-ha. Then we went for lunch. After lunch went to HP Towel to grab my laptop, by the time we get there, I realize I didn't bring my receipt. All the cursing words came out naturally. I know. My mom taught me not to swear but I didn't listen. Is like [I got brain but I didn't use it.] that kind of explanation. Its not proud though. Even though I didn't complete the task, but Vince learned new way home. Sent all the babies home and I quickly rush back to see granny...

... Who knows... Cousin said that she's coming on the next day cause the taxi delay. Then I took a little nap. Woke up 2 hours later and decided to jog. Nice work out session with sweaty sexy body. Ha-ha. I really very perasan. Had dinner at home, listen to their adventure during the trip. Little baby CenCen was having so much fun. A naughty boy who owns so much love from us.

Sitting down here and rewind all the things I've done today. I had fun with my two babies.
And there goes another year. Well, I wonder what if we never broke up. Then I wonder what if me and you really had a little something. I wonder how my life will be with and without both of you. The first you, well, I had you and I lost you. With and without you, the moment I've been through. It was interesting. The second you, I never own you. Never had you. But we had an agreement before which is quite alluring and sexy but it just slowly disappear with no reason and we pretend nothing had happened. So, the second you. I'm curious what If I had you once. Hmmm... 得不到的是最好的!DUH!!!

I want to have a little surprise on my birthday.
I don't feel like celebrating my birthday.
I want to spend my birthday with my closest friend with lots of love.
I want to be busy the whole day on my birthday.
I want to get the present you promise to give.
I wish you won't forget what you have promised.
I don't feel excited about the birthday.
I want to spent time with mommy on my birthday.
I don't have super sweet 16, I don't have dynamic sexy 21.
I just want the fams and friends to spent time with me and be happy.
Don't ever upset me or my mommy on this day.
I don't know why I list down all these.
I think G's dog infected me with her emo-ness. Ha-ha!!

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...