Monday, December 6, 2010

I know I did think of you. But I don't know if I miss you.

Woke up at 7 am. Went out fro breakfast and house viewing and took pictures of the house. Went to One Utama for lunch and I will be free on tomorrow. Mana tau, the person I want to date is not. Sigh! But that's fine, I'll go to do my nails, buy my dress and call the cleaning service. I can be occupied happily by myself. I've bought the Liese Bubble Hair Color. Sweet pink this time. Can't wait to see the outcome. I'm going to do it later since I really can't wait. Ha-ha.

I know I did think of you. But I don't know if I miss you.
I checked my phone message when I get up. But I knew nothing from you.
I checked my inbox. I saw a message.
I was so thrill! Just a small little thing and I had a whole pleasant day.

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...