Worked on today. It's an insurance company event. Yeah, I didn't took any pictures and whatsoever. The job was great, being treated very good. Good company benefits. Ha-ha. Had so much fun with those boys and babi G. Me likey~ Ganfu is the one who fetched me. Appreciate it!! Love you muaks muaks~ The price is being misunderstood by aunt that he's my new boyfriend. Just because she saw him twice already. WTF?! Seriously.
As I've promised to talk about the surprise present on the next post. Okay. I was studying at Starbucks as usual, and all of the sudden, I saw the date. Then I think of Shirley, and I grab my purse and walked across the street to the cute little boutique shop. The earring grabs my attention then I picked it up as the present. Ya, It's not really that surprise actually. But, Happy Birthday sweety~
You, you told me not to miss you. Do you think I will? What a stupid people. Ha-ha. I slowly like [what a stupid people] this phrase. I miss you like the sky is falling, the land is cracking and the sea is drying. Ha-ha. It's a little bit dramatic. But yea, I miss you. I always do. You knew it!!! It's not going to stop until I feel like to stop.
Just heard from my cousins that one of my uncle from biological father side had just passed away. May you rest in peace uncle. It's my honor to know you and be your relative.
Hey you, I need a hug from you since I heard the news. It's surprise and overwhelm. I'm scared. Scared of people's death. Scared of people leaving me. I scared someone close to me or once close to me leave me. I don't want! I want everyone to be safe, healthy and happy. Promise me you will take good care of yourself. Promise me you will be safe and sound. Promise me you will be happy as you always do. Promise me you will be careful. Promise me you will.... [I tend to be very loh soh when I feel insecure. I just feel so scared and insecure right now. A big big hug from you will calm me down. You owe me one. I can redeem it by the time I see you. C'mon la! I'm scared la! Try to make me feel better with one hug nia. Don't so stingy.] So much ♥ to you. Miss you much too. ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Letter to my younger self.
Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...
-
Seriously, I don't feel like blogging. I'm sleepy all the time. I jogged and worked out. My abs sore. I have been ordered to do some...
-
从小学到中学,写作一直是我的强项。从来不怕写不出规定作文的字数,分数也是甲上。后来在高二的时候开始了写部落格的习惯。。嘿嘿。。其实那些回忆都已经删除了。都是一些营养不良的东西。Anyways 直到现在 我们必须要读了一篇又一篇的文章 提出相关的论点 然后quote 相关的作家 ...
-
On November, I finished the grading courses and I'm a certified gemologist. Happily coming back because I can finally work for real fo...
No comments:
Post a Comment