Friday, December 3, 2010

Middle Of The Night

I woke up at 3 something. Or I should say I was dreaming. Cause I don't feel like I slept. Well, maybe inside me knowing I'm not enough study so my brain don't let me sleep. I went to study and ya. It is a right choice. I studied all chapters except HRD because that was freaking annoying. Yea, I said I studied all but I dont know of I can bluff it all out during exam or not. LOL.

Hey you, I miss you!!! I can't focus on study today! I guess it's not my day. I've spent 10 hours sitting at Starbucks and reading. Well, not in a good condition. A little bit dizzy and felt like throwing up. I'm not pregnant! I don't have a man to make myself pregnant duh! Ha ha. It's because of the thing I ate at lunch. I had some heavy favor food which made me sick.

Today is Shirley's birthday!!!! I had a surprise for her. Well, is we. Haha. Feel sorry cause her birthday always on the final exam. Gonna tell on next post about the surprise!!!

Going back to sleep now. It's 5 am. I want to dream a little dream about you. =] BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...