Thursday, December 9, 2010

Went out to be my mom's driver the whole day. Without coffee, I'm like a zombie. So people, when you see me act like a zombie, please feed me coffee, only that I will be a human back. ha-ha.

Learned a lot of things from the elders. Although 3 women equals to a pasar, but they did teach me something. I learn a lot of things since the break up. Seems like things went very well and smooth. Is not like the relationship is not good. Maybe it's not meant to be. I have been warned not to commit into a new relationship that soon as I just started to have a new life. Yea, I know. I don't want either. I don't want a relationship, can't you get it? I just want you to be my best friend and I could talk and complain and fool with. Maybe you don't. Maybe you think I want to be yours. I don't! I don't want to be anyone's or I don't want anyone to be mine. I'm not ready yet!!! ISH!!! What a stupid people.

Tomorrow, I will date my babies out!! Yeah! Oh!! Please, G, do remind me of do the telephone booking! I will get killed if I forgot.

I realized I miss you so much after I text you. I felt like crying, it's like hundred years already. Sigh!!

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...