Friday, December 10, 2010

Girls Day Out... Nah!

Okay, we had our day out. Paid my new college fee. Which I just knew the transfer was unsuccessful. DUH!! I have to go one more time on Monday!! I will go college to get my results for the new college. Yikes! I'm so tired. Then, by the time we were planning to go eat, Grace said she need to be back at 4 to fetch her sis. OMG!!! Seriously!!! I'm going to kill her!!! Who will go back from the city at this time? It's jam like god damn it crazy and gila babi!!! So, we decided to go back to Pyramid. Great! LOL

Shop till drop. Not me but Mr. Ganfu. He bought more than we does. I'm so sleepy now. I feel like dying already. Even though I'm dying, but I still had my fashion show. Ha-ha. So, Grace left early and I had a little dinner time with Mr Ganfu. Talked a lot as usual. =]

亲爱的,如果我说想念你,那是骗人的。哈哈!I'm single, legal and available just for you. I wanted to say '[I'm single, but my heart already taken. So, maybe you just need to back off!]' But, that's rude. So I said'[I'm single, but my heart already taken. I'm single, available and legal for that person only.]' ha-ha. I'm such a bitch!

I've bought 2 dresses and a belt. I realize I haven't bought the clutch. Damn!

才发现,原来我曾经错得那么离谱。以为自己那么伟大,可以为了谁而不做什么事。其实,只要我喜欢,爱我的那个人应该了解。应该知道我为什么喜欢,而不是一味的阻止我。就像我不曾阻止我曾经爱过的那个人做任何事。我鼓励、支持。如果我不喜欢,我告诉他为什么,而不是强制性的阻止。毕竟,那个人只是男朋友,不是儿子。只要别太过分,做任何事都可以的。

好啦,我刚才没有想念你。不过,睡觉前有。这是一定的。睡觉前我会想你在做什么,想着想着就睡着了。这样我才能梦到你。哈哈!晚安咯,亲爱的宝贝。

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...