Can you believe it? I'm home the whole day! I've been busy for nothing. Seriously! ha-ha! I'm home dealing with the internet thingy, fetching the monks and painting my board. Well, I didn't paint my board. I just do the color. Cause I'm still not really sure about it and I don't want to re-do. It will kill me and I will [fan toi] just like Vince love to do the most. About the monks... it's Dr Lai ask me to do. Those monks came over and pray. I was in the room the whole ceremony for my painting. Going crazy with it. OMFG!!!! Seriously!
Tomorrow will be going to college early in the morning. I'm leaving early cause I have to avoid the crazy traffic and lack of parking space in the college. The internet at home sucks big time. Now have to wait for 72 hours to use it. Then the mother fucker Maxis is the same. Why do I sign this up? MF Maxis!! Go FYnD! I want to terminate it and they do not allow me to do so. I'm gonna file a complaint!! They got my nerves! I'm not in the mood and I want to kill someone.
No comments:
Post a Comment