Sunday, January 23, 2011

Shop Till Drop

Now I'm really drop!! My gosh!! I've spend total RM1000 on my outfits. I'm gonna kill by mom when she see the bill. Well, we were used to have RM1000 as the allowance for CNY's stuff. But I [geh gau] said I wanted RM500. Mana tau, RM500 not enough and I spend more RM500 for undies and bag. I'm really gonna die but I'm not gonna say it until the end of CNY. But I'm prepared to kena from mom. I am prepared!! T.T

Went out at 1 something. I thought only me and Chloe. Who knows when I open the gate I saw a Murano in front of my house and everyone was there. All the way to the city, they talked non stop and never stop. The first time I experienced this kind of shopping. Anyways, it was fun. I enjoy the shopping.

I've bought a bag from Topshop and undies from Pierre Cardin. BB case again, but this time, the quality is better and it cost me RM20. So, RM500 over here already. Last shopping spree, I bought a long sleeve shirt and 3 panties from Topshop, 2 long sleeve shirt from Forever 21, a play-suit from Discreet and some shoes from cotton on. These cost RM500 too. I know... I know.... 

Get home at 935pm. I was dead tired and I just want to rest. I can't feel  my leg. After this, I'm gonna go sleep and tomorrow will be start doing my homework. Bless me!!

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...