Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Colorful Day

I'm doing my homework. The colors really driving me nuts. I'm really not good in art. Seriously! I still can't figure out how to do it. Why would I get myself into this mess I asked myself. The conclusion is, [si fat hen]. Damn!!
Woke up at 12, aunt called and asked about the Taiwan trip's air fair. Mom video called me again talking about the Taiwan trip. I have to take the cab by my own from the airport to the hotel. All alone in a new place?! Well, haha! Do you think that's hard? Not at all! Cause I got brain!! LOL! WTF?! 
Anyways, except for the color thing driving me nuts today, everything is perfectly fine! I'm having a good day with everything. Appreciate!! 13 more days?!! Yay! I can't wait!! Finally~

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...