Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I found a new way to college and it was so fast! I get there around 7:45am and my class starts at 9am. I sat in my car for half an hour and I slowly enjoy my walk to class which is a very very short journey. So, we played with poster color today. I'm totally gone crazy by those mixing color and their percentage of mixing. Gosh! It just kills me, by the time I found the right amount, the whole bottle of poster color already gone half of it. Damn, that was just a trial, I'm gonna die looking for the freaking color. 

After the torturing class, I went to have lunch with Vince. Knew that few people failed the MC subject. Seriously, we were following and wrote from the text book. I really don't get why is she saying that what we wrote is not about marketing. So, does she mean what she taught for all the time is not about marketing too? I doubt that. That just brings me mood down down down~ What the heck!! I'm not satisfied with the result! It could be better!

Went home, and fainted. Ha-ha! Because of last night, I'm lack of sleep. Just too much! But, that was fun and sexy. I'm gonna be crazy thinking of it. I think of it during the class and I messed up my color. So, do not think of other stuff when doing homework. Damn!!!

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...