Monday, January 17, 2011

Pranked!

I'm suppose to go back to Sg Buloh tonight, but I didn't. Because of the time and petrol. So, I'm still at Puchong. I stay home all day and doing nothing practically. Went to IOI Mall for my specific ruler which request from the lecturer. Get home and go out for dinner again with the fams. Well, I was taking care of the baby who drives me nuts!!! Seriously! He was hyperactive and never gets tired. I was sweating and running like a crazy women. I wonder if others will thought I'm the mother. Ha-ha!!

Joe Yee was there to get his new phone. Oh ya! We were having Tony Roma's again. Cause other places were packed with people. There's an IT exhibition at the convention centre and we went to check it out. Haha. Full of people. We decided to leave cause the baby was running like crazy.

Get home and had a little chat at Skype. LOL. Something gone wild and unexpected. Surprisingly, both party surprised each other. Ha-ha!! Oh gosh!!!! No more surprise!

Good night/ good morning! This post were updated on Monday morning but I saved post on Sunday night. Hehe!!

P/s: I'm sorry. As the title said pranked... I did a little joke at facebook stated that I am 3 months pregnant. Well, people were saying Congrats and bla bla bla. Oh gosh. It was because I had too much food and make my tummy look like 3 months pregnant. LOL. I'm so sorry to fool all of you. My bad!! Never gonna happen again. Promise!!

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...