I was out for the whole day once again. I'm so tired and literally die. I'm falling asleep while having dinner. Well, we were eating non stop. We had Old Town when we get to Time Square, then we ate Kim Gary, then we ate KFC! Seriously!!1 These people were crazy. I'm going crazy. I am so freaking full and full of guilty!! Today, our purpose of getting out is to accompany Vince to buy his things since he always there for us.
Get home after the dinner. I'm tired. I bath and planned to sleep. Then I can't sleep cause S is full in my mind. I really want to see S. Then I stay awake and watch Rapunzel. In the movie, Rapunzel and her fake mom was saying [I love you. I love you more. I love you most.] hmmm.... I'm saying [I love you infinity.] You're saying [I love you infinity plus one!] ha-ha! 幼稚鬼!!
I feel the fats all inside me today. I feel my tummy. I can't feel the abs anymore. So, I work out right after I bath. What a stupid idea. I have to bath again... DOH!!! I crunch my abs like freaking more time. Make it shake... shake... shake until I can't feel myself. I sweat and sweat and I'm hungry cause I didn't ate at KFC. Then I went to make 2 bread. Then all the crunches I did is like for nothing. ahaha! I'm such an idiot. But, that's my body. So what?! I don't feel guilty then that's fine! I'm going to work out again. chiao~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment