I was thinking about packing stuff now at Sg Buloh and go back to Puchong today. Cause I haven't dye my hair, I haven't pack my stuff, I need to see how many thing I'm bringing. I haven't get the money for myself spending at Hong Kong, I haven't arrange the red packet which I need to hand it to aunt before I leave. Damn~ I got so many task haven't complete. One thing I already make sure is, my Digi line is usable when I'm at Taiwan and Hong Kong. Yay!! I will bring my I-Berry along with me of course. I will not bring my laptop this time, cause is heavy and I only go for 5 days. I can blog through my Iphone.
Well, seriously.. Iphone is way more better than BB. But, I always wanted to have a BB.. I'm greedy. I'm gonna fix my Iphone when I get back from Taiwan. My poor baby, I love you so much and I will never give you out to anyone. No one!! ha-ha! I really hate myself for updating/restoring the software in Iphone. It makes me auto update the version and now I can't jailbreak. Even I can, I have to make sure I do not off my phone or else jailbreak will gone. DUH!!!
I'm blogging now at 3:01pm, I'm restoring my phone as well, haha! After this, I'm gonna packed and leave. Cause I need to withdraw money and buy some stuff mom ask me to buy and dye my freaking hair. I miss my long hair!! This is short, it can't cover my boobs. I can't curl the way I like. I didn't curl my hair after I cut it short. Hmm.... I'm gonna do it later. I'm a freak! Oh ya!! Those photos I have taken on the outing with C, Addy's birthday, random day.... I forgot to bring my camera along, so... no pics... I'm gonna do it later if the internet at Puchong is back to normal! I'll be crazy and went nuts if I go back and the line is still not ready. I will! I swear to god!!!!
Anyways.... I'm going to Taiwan soon!! I can see my brothers and spend time with them!! Yay! I miss my brothers so much. I miss bullying them and ordering them to buy things for me. ha-ha! I love you Jeff and Johnny! You guys are the best brothers ever!!!! I miss mom too. I didn't bought any present for her birthday but she already get me one for my coming birthday. She said she's going to pay for my BB and make it as my 23rd birthday present. Whoa!! haha! I'm so thrill!! Thanks mom!! You're the best mother ever!! I love you~~~ Somehow, I feel bad. Cause I'm the worst daughter and sister ever. You guys are so unlucky to have me. ha-ha!!! But, I will love you guys unconditionally!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment