Monday, January 31, 2011

Means Nothing~

Staying at home all day as usual. Cause babi G fell sick and other's got their stuff to do. I'm packing like crazy. Checking the stuff if I didn't remember to bring. Cousin's friends hang out at the house today. So many of them, aunt bought those foods like gila babi. LOL. Then I went to pick up Pizza as the dinner. Stupid Pizza Hut, says pick up, but when I get there I still need to wait for 30 mins. Lebih la~

I've jog and work out today. But 2 slices of pizza in my tummy all means nothing anymore. Well, tomorrow I'm going to fly to Taiwan and Vince will be my hot and sexy and handsome driver who fetch me to KLIA. We were planning to celebrate Gracie's birthday at KLIA since tomorrow is her birthday. Too bad she fell sick and can't go anymore. All means nothing again. I feel heartbroken. I wanted to celebrate her birthday with her before I leave and shit happens. Damn~ 

Our house are having Karaoke session and we are very enjoy the moment. I'm going down to sing~ lalalalalalaaa~ ha-ha! I'll have a very safe journey to Taiwan and having the greatest moment with my family. I'll be safe and sound~ Happy Chinese New Year in advance. I hope everyone will be happy and safe and healthy. I love you guys~

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...