Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The First Day

I was late today. Technically wake up late and Vince woke me up. Went to the airport and we were crapping all the way. On the flight, I bumped my head and fell down during waiting for toilet vacancy. scare me to hell seriously. Before heading to toilet I was nausea and felt sick. Then a jerk throw up at the toilet sink. Damn it! I almost throw up as well.

And after the torturing 3-4 hours flight finally I get to HK. Checked myself in and went upstairs to walk around. Then mom called and told me that I actually can take the earlier flight to Kaoshiong. WTF!!! This word came out from my mouth and to mom. Haha! I don't care and mom was very kind. She ask me to do the window shopping. How great is her?! Damn!! I could be there earlier and I have to spend 2 more hours sitting here rotten and sucking my starbuck. Well, I shopped. Haha. I bought a fragrance. Cost me around RM240 and I paid by USD. My hands are numb because of the coat and my bag. I am regret to bring this bag which made me very (toh sau lam giok).

The weather isn't that cold actually. I still can handle it. I'm not feeling sick anymore after the shopping spree and starbuck session. I'm waiting for the time to pass fast. It's 241pm, 90 more minutes will be aboard and 170 more minutes will see the mom and siblings! Yay!!!! Can't wait to see them. Hell yea!!

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...