Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Second Day

The night when I arrived Kaohsiung, I was exhausted. I was nausea and headache. I feel like throwing up. The flight was a disaster. I fell and bumped my head because of the turbulence while I was waiting for using washroom. Another thing is, when I was very sick on the plane and I was trying to use the washroom, the people before me throw up at the freaking sink. Who the hell throw up at sink? I guess her brain is not functioning well. DAMN DISGUSTING! 

Jeff and Jimmy came to pick my up at the airport and meet up with the parents. Had our dinner at a random restaurant and went back to clean up myself. Seriously, I smell like the throw up thingy. Ewww.... After I bath, met Kang. He was the primary and secondary schoolmate. Little incident happened. That was funny. 

Had our breakfast, met up with Jimmy. He brought us to the IT area for the boys computer parts thingy. They bought like crazy. We had our lunch which I forget what it call. hmm... I'm sorry. All I do is eat, and I always forgot to take pictures. Went back to the hotel after the lunch because of both of the master boy don't want to walk already. We rest for awhile and went to Auntie Grace's house for the reunion dinner. Kang join our whole trip. Finally I got the chance to meet grandma. She's not well, but she will do great. We pray for her. The dinner was awesome! We had two bottle of red wine and we were drunk.



Had a walk at the night market with the drunk face and alcohol smell. Went there and look around. Didn't buy anything cause I was really walking and not thinking. Then we decided to went back hotel and get some rest. 

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...