Saturday, January 8, 2011

Holy Mama!!

Went to college today and I almost late for class. I accidentally sat on other people's reserved seat. I didn't realize it until their friends showed up. I was so embarrass!! I was sitting there and listening to the same old stuff. HRM. IF!! If my HRM results come out this Friday and it exempted, I will only have one class per week.

After the class, called Vince for lunch. Had Pan Mee around that area, talked a little bit and went home for delivery stuff. Done some stuff asked from mom and check for my phone stuff. Well, F.Y.I..... I got a new BlackBerry Torch already!! Yeah!! 1st wish from the wish list had fulfilled! I'm so happy! Thanks Mom!!! Thanks Chloe, thanks Kevin Ho!!! Love you guys a lot.

Well, I search for the phone like crazy. I went to several outlets and went crazy at the end. From Pyramid to IOI and back to Pyramid. The moment is like WTH?! You guys have no idea what my reaction was. By the way, I'm going crazy with the phone. I have to stop playing it already. Damn!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAA. so now u have an iphone and a blackberry torch as well? =)

How much did u get it for?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...