Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sick Baby

Woke up around 9 in the morning, but because of today is Saturday and I got no date, I decided to went back to sleep. I'm seriously exhausted. I'm not feeling well and is it the symptom of playing too much BB? I got to name my BB!!! [Cute little ass]!! LOL. Well, it's not little at all. The size is almost the same with iphone. It's slighty bigger and heavier and thicker. My love!! I love big gadget.

Woke up, play with the phone for a little while and playing What's app with Mr. S, then clean the house. Seriously, I'm not as good as before. I used to be very [semangat] on cleaning the house. Now, all I think is the maid can do it. I just want to sit down and date my laptop, phones, tv.

After a while, I don't feel well when I'm having chat with Mr. J. I keep on sneezing and having itchy nose and eye. Disaster!! I surrender and went to sleep. Told Mr. J that I'll be waking up at 7, but I [pengsan] until 830pm. So, I worried myself, and J. ha-ha! I don't want to fall sick and taste nothing!!

I'm gonna go watch tv, pps, playing with [cute little ass] while Mr. S is not here. Chiao~

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...