Monday, January 10, 2011

Tiring day! Productive day! Spending day! What a day!

Woke up pretty late today and I realize I haven't buy Color Theory Class's tools. Text Chloe and ask her to go with me. Met her at Kota Damansara cause she was hanging around there with Kevin. Fetch them at Starbucks and we went to One Utama. Hang out there for quite a long time. We were trying heels, trying out Cheong Sam, bought those tools, looking for bags, gossiping, playing with Barbie doll and bla bla bla.

We had our breakfast/lunch/dinner at Tang Shifu again. But this time, the meal we ordered were not good. Then I was nagging for Shimino. And so, we went there. Ha-ha!! So yumeh!! I hate Grace for bringing me there. I hate you babi G!!!! But it was so tasty!! I'm in love with it!!

Good night!!!!

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...