... watching movie at The Pavilion... ha-ha.
Today I went to my first Color Theory class late! But, the lecture was very kind. It's all because of the stupid traffic! I went out one hour earlier already! Anyways, the class was fun. But, some of the students are driving the lecturer crazy and irritating me. They just can't follow the instruction and listen.
Class ended early and I went to Time Square to meet with the babies and babi[s]. Had lunch at TS then we walked to Pavilion. We were very [semangat]. LOL. Kevin bought a X-Box, Chloe bought her pants and clothes and bla bla bla. I bought a cover for my cute little ass. We walked and walked and we can't feel the legs anymore. I even hurt my feet!='(
The movie we watched were Season of the Witch. The movie was okay. Just scares me and makes me don't have the time to enjoy my junk food. Cause I'm using my food to block myself from the screen. The cinema was very very cold, everyone was shaking and freezing. The air condition went stronger as the horror scene appear. We were tortured by the high class cinema. Ha-ha!
I was looking for another cover for Stitch! I was looking for Stitch cover!! I saw few of them, but I don't like it. Just not my cup of tea. Then we had our dinner at Kim Gary. Oh, by the way, we purposely walk back to Time Square to eat at Kim Gary cause the Kim Gary at Sg Wang was packed and doesn't look nice at all. Ate there, talked like crazy before the food come. By the time everyone got their food, our table were really quiet. Cause all of us are so hungry and we just don't have the time to talk.
Sent home those babi[s], and I went back to Puchong. So freaking tired and I wanted to die already!!!!!
Steamboat tomorrow at Chloe's place perhaps?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Letter to my younger self.
Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...
-
Seriously, I don't feel like blogging. I'm sleepy all the time. I jogged and worked out. My abs sore. I have been ordered to do some...
-
从小学到中学,写作一直是我的强项。从来不怕写不出规定作文的字数,分数也是甲上。后来在高二的时候开始了写部落格的习惯。。嘿嘿。。其实那些回忆都已经删除了。都是一些营养不良的东西。Anyways 直到现在 我们必须要读了一篇又一篇的文章 提出相关的论点 然后quote 相关的作家 ...
-
On November, I finished the grading courses and I'm a certified gemologist. Happily coming back because I can finally work for real fo...
No comments:
Post a Comment