Went to class today with my really dark circle underneath my eyes. I rush my color wheel until 330 in the morning and after I clean up everything preparing to bed, my bff came to visit. For the last 3 hours, I'm in pain until now I think.
So, after class I went back home to fetch mom. But before that, I went to take a nap cause mom ask me to. When I wake up an hour later, my head is spinning and my mouth is dry. I know why, I ate the sotong again. haha! Then we went out. I'm the driver for the day.
Ran up and down the rest of the day. Mom's accountant Mr & Mrs Lim treat us for dinner at a Japanese restaurant @ Jaya One. Too bad I forget the name. It's yummeh! I should bring YOU there next time. haha. I'm sleepy. Seriously sleepy.
No comments:
Post a Comment