Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Rough Day

Today I woke up at 930. Mom gave me the shit face cause she said I've promise to bring her to maxis centre for buying iPhone 4. But then, somehow, her bank's thingy made her can't get out. I don't know how the hell the blame was put on me. And by the time I want to prepare my breakfast, she said 'STOP! Let's eat outside!' LOL. What a drama queen. We had our dinner at Dataran Sunway with 2nd aunt and her family. After the breakfast, I suggested that we can have snowflake since I'm very very craving for [xianyuxian]. But unfortunately, it wasn't open yet. Then we headed to Giza Mall. The aunties went to buy bread and we saw someone was doing video shooting. Maybe it's commercial. I don't know and I don't really care. haha. We had Baskin Robbins and I didn't eat it la~ Just them. Seriously!!!

Mom was very pissed because we were notified to move early March, which means few more weeks for us to pack things up. She was lazy to design everything and I was lazy to shooting those photos. We decided to hire a interior designer to do the hard work for us. All I do is commanding. ha-ha! I'm gonna tell that designer I want my room purple and brown color with some white and black furniture. hmmm.... I'm so good with the color. LOL. I'm just kidding. I'm just happen to love this combination. Waiting for the new house key to hand to us. I feel so excited!!

We got help from 2nd aunt and Shin-yi to pack some stuff. Thanks a lot!!!! Then me and Shin-yi went off awhile to pick up something from Stitch's brother. ha-ha! Love everything inside!! Thanks and sorry for bothering S's brother. I feel so bad for him to rush up and down. Anyways, it was raining so freaking hard and me and Shin-yi decided to take away McD instead of joining the rest of them at the club house. We enjoy our dinner and movie at home. That's my day. I'm so dead tired. DANG!!!

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...