Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Forth Day


I gained some weight after these few days. Johnny and Herman went to play golf with dad. Mom, me and Kang went to Tainan for food hunting. As for Jeff... Poor jeffy... His not feeling well so he stay at the hotel. The Tainan trip was great. They fed me well. Go there around 12 and come back around 530. Mom was asking for Xiancaoxian cause i told her how good it was. Before we went back to hotel, we stop at the shop for the dessert.

Then we went back. Actually at this day, something happened. But it's very serious stuff so I'm not going to share. Anyways, mom went back to her room while me and Kang went down at our hotel to shop. The reason we don't buy things there is because everything at there was killing expensive. All branded stuff and I'm not really willing to pay for it.

We had dinner at The Steak House from the hotel. Dinner was great. After the dinner, I kidnap Kang to the night market again for the souvenir. I failed to buy Vince's stuff. Instead of mah yin tong, I bought socks. Interesting one. I bought myself a Levi's bag, a Borghese Mask, a New Balance walking shoe. Kang is a shopaholic. He bought so many freaking stuff. He bought things every single day we went out. LOL. Ya, the red packet makes him this way.

Went back, packing, fooling around and sleep. On this day, Kang went back to his house. He's going to meet his family at Taipei. ='( Well, great time spending with him. He brought us everywhere. So, not saying him ciican at us, he did put afford to entertain us as well.

Say goodbye to him and sleep.

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...