Well, I don't have the chance to blog during these few days. I was very busy and another reason is I have an important guest. He was Jeff and my primary and secondary schoolmate and he spend his Chinese New Year with me and my family. He is a very nice young man which makes everyone of us feel shameful. His stories are all amazing and inspire. Why say so? He went out of country alone and work to raise himself, pay for his own tuition fee. Mom was saying that we (jeff, johnny, me and Herman) was living in a very good life and we should learn from him.
Anyways, we were having lots of fun. But the thing is, I did not take a lot of photos. Seriously. I don't know why also. I wish I can more time at Taiwan longer. I love that place! So many things to eat. I spend my whole day walking and eating... literally. Haha. Well, we were a little bit lazy and Kang ask us to go out at night... Every night!!!! The weather is cold and I don't feel like shaking my ass outside so I always say no, as well as my brothers. We bored Kang. I feel so bad for him. Haha.
Because of him we had some special snack. Like the snowflake thingy. After you had one over here, the one at Malaysia will be like shit to you. Seriously. Ha-ha. I ate a lit of things which I don't remember the name. I didn't took pictures as well. I know if Vince and Grace knows about this they will say me lebih.
I failed to buy Vince his (mah yin tong). I can't find any at the night market. I was planning to go Watson, but at the end I didn't. I bought myself not much stuff but I received tons of stuff. As for the red packet!!! It was the biggest ever in my life and I spend it all already. Ha-ha! One word to describe how I felt - syok!
I'm gonna rewind the past few days and wrote it down. Soon. Check back the date as unsaid I will blog every single day. I'm gonna share what I've bought and what I've get. Mua Hahahaha! I'm such an evil.
No comments:
Post a Comment