I'm home all day. Unpacking my stuff, eating junk food, mixing color. Damn. I finish my color half way. I'm really regret I didn't listen to J buy some color first. DAMN DAMN DAMN! Now, I can't do anything but kena cucuk tomorrow because all the color I used is wrong. I have to re-mix it. Damn! I don't know where else can get the stupid Pentel Poster Color.
I ate so many junk food in the house. I really can't control myself. Hmm... I know I gain many pounds already. I'm going to work out now. Seriously. This is no good. I have to prove to someone I can tone down my figure. LOL.
Suddenly sneezing non stop. WTH?! Anyways, tomorrow will have party at Vince's house. I think I'm gonna come home first then only go to his house cause grandma is back. I'm not sure. Still thinking. I have to go back to Sg Buloh to drop of some stuff also. Think think think. Plan plan plan.
Monday, February 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Letter to my younger self.
Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...
-
Seriously, I don't feel like blogging. I'm sleepy all the time. I jogged and worked out. My abs sore. I have been ordered to do some...
-
从小学到中学,写作一直是我的强项。从来不怕写不出规定作文的字数,分数也是甲上。后来在高二的时候开始了写部落格的习惯。。嘿嘿。。其实那些回忆都已经删除了。都是一些营养不良的东西。Anyways 直到现在 我们必须要读了一篇又一篇的文章 提出相关的论点 然后quote 相关的作家 ...
-
On November, I finished the grading courses and I'm a certified gemologist. Happily coming back because I can finally work for real fo...
No comments:
Post a Comment