We've been invited to Vince's open house also his dad's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Uncle Low. I thought there will be many of us... Mana tau...
Only four of us appear. Chloe and Kevin Ho absent because of illness. Others are still at hometown. Anyways, we were having lots of fun.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Class starts on today. Good new! I got another 2 exemption from the school again. I'm so thrill! Yeah~ The color mixing thing kinda driving me nuts today. I'm blur, confuse, questions pop up every time. Finally I suffer the 4 hours class and he announce that we are going to have a replacement class on 22 Feb afternoon 2pm to 6pm. Great! Now, I'm going to stuck in the city for hours. I'm thinking about kidnapping Vince for dinner on that day. But, during that hour... reaching his place is a massive problem too. DUH!!!
We had KFC for lunch today cause the hawker stall we planned to go were all closed due to Chinese New Year. By the way, KFC newly launch the egg tart as Kang wanted me to try at Taiwan. Hey, I think you don't need to show me the egg tart anymore cause we had it in Malaysia already. RM1.80 per piece. Taste as good as King's. I wonder if King's bakery supply them the egg tart.
After the lunch, I went back to Sg Buloh to dry clean my over coat borrow from aunt and drop off some stuff. Then I went back to Puchong because babi Grace need transportation at night. Grandma is back when I'm home. Of course, a big warm hug from dear grandma was given. Feel so in love. My grandma is a brilliant women. I adore her and admire her! She taught me how to cure 偏头痛. I'm going to try it if I got chance. I mean try it on those who have this sickness.
I'm tired! I'm gonna sleep soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment