Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Something happened last night. Jeff posted a really bad thing on his status. The first reaction of mine was blaming him. He shouldn't posted things like this even though that guy really deserves it. I felt bad because I didn't stand  up for him. People doesn't know how we felt actually. How's the feeling being betrayed by own family. How's the feeling living in a life full of hate and scare. I didn't talked about much about him, because he is the past I never want to have. I wish I can change my name. I don't want to have any thing same with him. Too bad, we are blood related. This is the fact. He don't know how he hurt us. How he hurt my mom and my brothers deeply. Until now, he is still my biggest fear. I'm afraid to go to the place where he will appear. I will be very suspicious if I have to go to those places. I'll hide behind someone or starring on the floor when I'm walking, eating, talking. I'm scared. I just don't want to see him. 

Everyone deserve a second chance, but I don't think he deserves it. By doing those dirty little action thinking no one will find out? Yes, he does not deserve it. I am annoyed by him. I ignore him. All I want is a peaceful life without any disturbance from that man. You think I will forgive you? No. I will never ever EVER forgive you. Not to a person who used me and betrayed me. I won't curse you to dead, I just hope you can disappear and do not mess up my life. We all are better off without you. Live your life, go with the things you choose for. Do not use any of my cousin to look for us. I am ashame of myself to have someone like you relates to me. I wish you are dead so I can change my surname though. 

No comments:

Letter to my younger self.

Dear me from 2005, Hello. 10 years ago, you were still in your senior high school dreaming to be a successful business women just like your ...