New year is technically end for me. School start last week. I have to pass up my assignment this coming Monday. I'm still in the holiday mood which I am in the holiday mood since the school start at January. Now that I got 2 more exemption and I only have one class to attend every week, how could I not be in the freaking holiday mood? In fact, I felt wasting time but I can't really get myself a job. I'm looking for an excuse for wasting my time or I really can't get a job? Seriously, I don't feel like getting a job but learn something new. I feel like learning other languages or some arts. It's better than staying home all day doing nothing but coloring right?
Last night, we went to Dato's house for [Bai Tin Gong]. That was so big!! I think there's around 200++ people there. HUGE!!! 23 roasted pig on the table?! I didn't take picture cause I don't feel like walking around after aunt told me the funny stuff. I'm the baby sitter at that day. I earned quite big amount of Red Packet as well. LOL!!!!! Aunt said that was my salary for taking care of the baby. My arms literally patah seriously!! Anyways, I'm appreciate for everything.
Was suppose to go to college and look for the lecturer about my assignment. But, I decided not to go anymore cause I feel like doing it myself and pass it up. Okay!!!! Time to continue my coloring stuff.
I miss you...
No comments:
Post a Comment